Monday, January 18, 2010

Sinulog 2010 piCtuRes!.

`

  I was a little sad because I was not able to join the photo contest. It was my fault. It took me a lot of time convincing myself that if I join the contest, it should not matter if I win or not. What matter is that I did what I love to do and enjoy every second of it.

  But hahays! I was told that the entries are full.. Better luck next time.

  But still, I'm happy because I was able to take pictures of the Sinulog 2010. Me and my friends Crissette was lucky to get in the parade without the ID!! Haha!! It was one of the happiest moment I've had in a long time.  I got the pictures near Mango Square old building. Hope you guys enjoy my pics! I really had a wonderful time taking them. Enjoy!



















































































 






 


 


 


 









 




























 




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

How was it?