Thursday, June 17, 2010

Katibawasan Falls

Camiguin's Katibawasan Falls

    We visited the falls on our 2nd day in Camiguin. Once again, I asked my cousin  if we can borrow  her motorcycle (salamat at pumayag nman si ate.. hehe). Started the trip to Mambajao around 10:00AM and arrived to our first destination - KATIBAWASAN FALLS. 

   This  falls is about 250 feet high. The entrance fee is P 15.00 per person for adult and P 6.00 for children. As usual, the water was so cold, considering that it is summer.

  It is a nice place to hang out. I am a bit amazed as to how high this falls is. I had to exert a bit of an effort to shot the whole falls from directly below it. Haha.. Started shooting using my zoom lens (I don't have wide angle lens.. huhuhu) but couldn't get the whole falls. Changed it back to the 18-55 lens and finally got what I wanted (please scroll down below to see the pic).



This is once of the 2 falls you can see below the big one... 
hahaha :D





Nice falls.. Thanks to the zoom lens..





Beware when you get close to this monkey.
You never know what it can do..






I love this view from below..
It sure did took a lot of effort to take this.
hahaha    :b


2 comments:

How was it?