Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Me Now Pro Generation II Kiss Proof SoftLipstick (Powdery Matte)

I just received a package from Lazada, in the package are my new Me Now Kiss Proof lippies, shades #13 and #15. I love the shades, it looks expensive, but it just cost me Php 177.00 each. What I love about the product is the powdery finish matte. And it is indeed kiss proof!

Menow products are cheap, I have found websites like ebay which sells it at a cheaper price. Once applied to my lips, it dries right away. I tried drinking coffee and the lipstick didn't stain my mug. It has a light feel to it.

The only thing I don't like is that it smells like paint. But the smell disappears in a few minutes after applying it.



It has a nice packaging!





Inside the packing is the brochure, it has information about how to use the product.












I love the #15 shade, it has a natural look to it, my friend say that I look better with a nude color. But I still love the red shade #13!


                     #15                                                                                                                                 #13





And here it is! my look wearing the #13 shade! Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How was it?